The Israeli Arabic Company
"The ISRAELI ARABIC COMPANY FOR INCREASE OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH IN THE ARAB
A local group of professionals in the field of Occupational Safety established in Israel for the first time a private limited company name "The ISRAELI ARABIC COMPANY FOR INCREASE OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH IN THE ARAB SECTOR LTD".
The company’s goal is to promote safety in the Arab sector, by:
- Building a local infrastructure activities in the workplace Promoting safety in the Arab sector.
- Promoting professional training for safety in professional colleges.
- Building an infrastructure for data collecting and a knowledge center for the benefit of professionals in the Arab sector.
Active in the company
Leading the company:
- CEO: Engineer Jihad Sadi from Arabe, a Master’s degree in Surveying Studies and of a Safety Supervisor.
- Engineer Farooq Badarna , Construction engineer and Safety Supervisor.
- Engineer Ayman Hussein, Construction engineer and Safety Supervisor.
- Ms. Fatan Falach – M.A.
The board members of the company are well informed in the employment and social life of the Arab sector and are resolved to act in order to increase safety in the construction industry and in the S.M.e S industry in the Arab Society in Israel.
The company has been working to improve S.& H in the non-Jewish sector through interventions with the assistance of  "Manof Fundation"  of  "The National Insurance Institute Of Israel" And other factors in sequence as follows:
- Making a pilot at 350 working places in the industry and construction in several places in the north of Israel for establishing working infrastructure and consolidating intervention methods.
- Acting to institutionalize training in safety in the Arabic sector colleges.
- Makeing interventions at national level in 1000 working places.
- Working towards the establishment of a professional knowledge center in the Arab sector.
- Promoting safety among the Bedouin in the Southern area of Israel.
- To be an address for Supervisors of safety among the Arab sector and activating them towards promote safety in the arab sector.